For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRPLTEEETR VMFEKIAKYI GENLQLLVDR PDGTYCFRLH NDRVYYVSEK IMKLAANISG DKLVSLGTCFGKFTKTHKFR LHVTALDYLA PYAKYKVWIK PGAEQSFLYG NHVLKSGLGR ITENTSQYQG VVVYSMADIPLGFGVAAKST QDCRKVDPMA IVVFHQADIG EYVRHEETLT LEHHHHHH
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 180
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
- Additional sequence informationNIP7 produced in E.Coli is a single, non-glycosylated polypeptide chain containing 188 amino acids (1-180 a.a.) and having a molecular mass of 21.5kDa.
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab119141 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 20% Glycerol, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- 60S ribosome subunit biogenesis protein NIP7 homolog
- CGI 37
- FunctionRequired for proper 34S pre-rRNA processing and 60S ribosome subunit assembly.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP7 family.
Contains 1 PUA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human NIP7 protein (ab119141)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"