For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMRPLTEEETR VMFEKIAKYI GENLQLLVDR PDGTYCFRLH NDRVYYVSEK IMKLAANISG DKLVSLGTCFGKFTKTHKFR LHVTALDYLA PYAKYKVWIK PGAEQSFLYG NHVLKSGLGR ITENTSQYQG VVVYSMADIPLGFGVAAKST QDCRKVDPMA IVVFHQADIG EYVRHEETLT LEHHHHHH
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab95504 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.1M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- 60S ribosome subunit biogenesis protein NIP7 homolog
- CGI 37
- FunctionRequired for proper 34S pre-rRNA processing and 60S ribosome subunit assembly.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in hematopoietic stem/progenitor cells.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NIP7 family.
Contains 1 PUA domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus > nucleolus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NIP7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NIP7 protein (ab95504)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"