For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceHGGSSMIMADKDESSMFFQFGPSIEQQASVMLNIMEEYDWYIFSIVTTYF PGYQDFVNKIRSTIENSFVGWELEEVLLLDMSLDDGDSKIQNQLKKLQSP IILLYCTKEE
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids127 to 236
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
- Additional notesuseful for Antibody Production and Protein Array
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.31% Glutathione
Note: Glutathione is reduced
- Glutamate [NMDA] receptor subunit epsilon 2
- FunctionNMDA receptor subtype of glutamate-gated ion channels with high calcium permeability and voltage-dependent sensitivity to magnesium. Mediated by glycine.
- Tissue specificityPrimarily found in the fronto-parieto-temporal cortex and hippocampus pyramidal cells, lower expression in the basal ganglia.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the glutamate-gated ion channel (TC 1.A.10.1) family. NR2B/GRIN2B subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane. Cell junction > synapse > postsynaptic cell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NMDAR2B protein images
References for Recombinant Human NMDAR2B protein (ab112298)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"