For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMPSWTRERTLVAVKPDGVQRRLVGDVIQRF ERRGFTLVGMKMLQAPESVLAEHYQDLRRKPFYPALIRYMSSGPVVAMVW EGYNVVRASRAMIGHTDSAEAAPGTIRGDFSVHISRNVIHASDSVEGAQR EIQLWFQSSELVSWADGGQHSSIHPA
- Molecular weight20 kDa including tags
- Amino acids33 to 187
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab107133 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 40% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- metastatic inhibition factor NM23H4
- FunctionMajor role in the synthesis of nucleoside triphosphates other than ATP.
- Tissue specificityWidely distributed. Found at very high levels in prostate, heart, liver, small intestine, and skeletal muscle tissues, and in low amounts in the brain and in blood leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NDK family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion intermembrane space.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NME4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NME4 protein (ab107133)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"