For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MESGFTSKDT YLSHFNPRDY LEKYYKFGSR HSAESQILKH LLKNLFKIFC LDGVKGDLLI DIGSGPTIYQ LLSACESFKE IVVTDYSDQN LQELEKWLKK EPEAFDWSPV VTYVCDLEGN RVKGPEKEEK LRQAVKQVLK CDVTQSQPLG AVPLPPADCV LSTLCLDAAC PDLPTYCRAL RNLGSLLKPG GFLVIMDALK SSYYMIGEQK FSSLPLGREA VEAAVKEAGY TIEWFEVISQ SYSSTMANNE GLFSLVARKL SRPL
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab85488 was purified by using conventional chromatography
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, pH 8.0
- EC 22.214.171.124
- Nicotinamide N methyltransferase
- Nicotinamide N-methyltransferase
- FunctionCatalyzes the N-methylation of nicotinamide and other pyridines to form pyridinium ions. This activity is important for biotransformation of many drugs and xenobiotic compounds.
- Tissue specificityPredominantly expressed in the liver. A lower expression is seen in the kidney, lung, skeletal muscle, placenta and heart. Not detected in the brain or pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the NNMT/PNMT/TEMT family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human NNMT protein (ab85488)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"