For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NUDT5 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMESQEPTESSQNGKQYIISEELISEGKWVK LEKTTYMDPTGKTRTWESVKRTTRKEQTADGVAVIPVLQRTLHYECIVLV KQFRPPMGGYCIEFPAGLIDDGETPEAAALRELEEETGYKGDIAECSPAV CMDPGLSNCTIHIVTVTINGDDAENARPKPKPGDGEFVEVISLPKNDLLQ RLDALVAEEHLTVDARVYSYALALKHANAKPFEVPFLKF
- Molecular weight27 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 219
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 85
ab116464 is purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesab116464 although stable at 4°C for 1 week, should be stored desiccated below -18°C. Please prevent freeze thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Please see notes section.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT, 0.24% Tris, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ADP sugar pyrophosphatase
- ADP-sugar pyrophosphatase
- hYSAH 1
- FunctionHydrolyzes with similar activities ADP-ribose, ADP-mannose, and ADP-glucose. Can also hydrolyze other nucleotide sugars with low activity.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed. Most abundant in liver.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the Nudix hydrolase family.
Contains 1 nudix hydrolase domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human NUDT5 protein (ab116464)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"