For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human NXT2 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MGSHMRKYRS HWSQGDREGY QRRSNYYEGP HTSHSSPADR TREEVVTPTL PEHTATRSQM ATSLDFKTYV DQACRAAEEF VNIYYETMDK RRRALTRLYL DKATLIWNGN AVSGLDALNN FFDTLPSSEF QVNMLDCQPV HEQATQSQTT VLVVTSGTVK FDGNKQHFFN QNFLLTAQST PNNTVWKIAS DCFRFQDWSS S
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 197
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab123209 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.03% DTT, 0.32% Tris HCl, 40% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- NTF2-related export protein 2
- Protein p15-2
- FunctionRegulator of protein export for NES-containing proteins. Also plays a role in mRNA nuclear export.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 NTF2 domain.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Cytoplasm. Shuttles between the nucleus and the cytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human NXT2 protein images
References for Recombinant Human NXT2 protein (ab123209)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"