For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MMDLRNTPAK SLDKFIEDYL LPDTCFRMQI NHAIDIICGF LKERCFRGSS YPVCVSKVVK GGSSGKGTTL RGRSDADLVV FLSPLTTFQD QLNRRGEFIQ EIRRQLEACQ RERAFSVKFE VQAPRWGNPR ALSFVLSSLQ LGEGVEFDVL PAFDALGQLT GSYKPNPQIY VKLIEECTDL QKEGEFSTCF TELQRDFLKQ RPTKLKSLIR LVKHWYQNCK KKLGKLPPQY ALELLTVYAW ERGSMKTHFN TAQGFRTVLE LVINYQQLCI YWTKYYDFKN PIIEKYLRRQ LTKPRPVILD PADPTGNLGG GDPKGWRQLA QEAEAWLNYP CFKNWDGSPV SSWILLVRPP ASSLPFIPAP LHEA
- Positive Controls
- Related Products
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab87759 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
- Additional notesEndotoxin level: < 1.0 EU per 1 µg of protein (determined by LAL method).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- (2 5')oligo(A) synthetase 1
- (2-5'')oligo(A) synthase 1
- 2 5 Oligoadenylate Synthetase 1
- FunctionMay play a role in mediating resistance to virus infection, control of cell growth, differentiation, and apoptosis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 2-5A synthase family.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Nucleus. Microsome. Endoplasmic reticulum. Associated with different subcellular fractions such as mitochondrial, nuclear, and rough/smooth microsomal fractions.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human OAS1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human OAS1 protein (ab87759)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"