For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight33 kDa
- Amino acids91 to 381
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Oligodendrocyte-myelin glycoprotein
- FunctionCell adhesion molecule contributing to the interactive process required for myelination in the central nervous system.
- Tissue specificityOligodendrocytes and myelin of the central nervous system.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 8 LRR (leucine-rich) repeats.
Contains 1 LRRNT domain.
modificationsO-glycosylated in its Ser/Thr-rich repeat domain.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Oligodendrocyte myelin glycoprotein (ab127264)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"