For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMVDVTTTEAFDSGVIDVQSTPTVREEKSAT DLTAKLLLLDELVSLENDVIETKKKRSFSGFGSPLDRLSAGSVDHKGKQR KVVDHPKRRFGIPMDRIGRNRLSNSRG
- Molecular weight14 kDa including tags
- Amino acids28 to 133
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
Purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 0.2M Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- FunctionAppears to modulate osteoblastic differentiation. Could also function as an autocrine and paracrine factor linked to glucose metabolism in skeletal muscle.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in bone.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Osteocrin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Osteocrin protein (ab105614)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"