For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSKPPPKPVK PGEGGQVKVF RALYTFEPRT PDELYFEEGD IIYITDMSDT NWWKGTSKGR TGLIPSNYVA EQAESIDNPL HEAAKRGNLS WLRECLDNRV GVNGLDKAGS TALYWACHGG HKDIVEMLFT QPNIELNQQN KLGDTALHAA AWKGYADIVQ LFLAKGARTD LRNIEKKLAF DMATNAACAS LLKKKQGTDA VRTLSNAEDY LDDEDSDLEH HHHHH
- Amino acids1 to 217
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab87058 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 0.5mM DTT, pH 8
- FunctionInduces bone resorption, acting probably through a signaling cascade which results in the secretion of factor(s) enhancing osteoclast formation and activity.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitously expressed. Present in osteoclasts (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesContains 3 ANK repeats.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- DomainThe SH3 domain mediates interaction with SMN1.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human OSTF1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human OSTF1 protein (ab87058)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"