For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMVHGIFMDRL ASKKLCADDE CVYTISLASA QEDYNAPDCR FINVKKGQQI YVYSKLVKEN GAGEFWAGS VYGDGQDEMG VVGYFPRNLV KEQRVYQEAT KEVPTTDIDF FCE
- Amino acids17 to 128
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Endotoxin level< 0.100 Eu/µg
- Purity> 95
ab50079 purity was determined also by HPLC.
Endotoxin level is less than 0.1 ng per µg (1EU/µg).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. The lyophilized protein is stable for a few weeks at room temperature. Store at -20°C long term.
- ReconstitutionReconstitute to 1mg/ml with distilled water.
- Fibrocyte derived protein
- Fibrocyte-derived protein
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in cochlea.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the MIA/OTOR family.
Contains 1 SH3 domain.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Otoraplin protein (ab50079)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"