For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceYGMNGLGLAGPAMDLLHPSVGYPATPRKQRRERTTFTRSQLDVLEALFAK TRYPDIFMREEVALKINLPESRVQVWFKNRRAKCRQQQQSGSGTKSRPAK KKSSPVR
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids10 to 116
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Homeobox protein OTX 1
- Homeobox protein OTX1
- FunctionProbably plays a role in the development of the brain and the sense organs. Can bind to the BCD target sequence (BTS): 5'-TCTAATCCC-3'.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the paired homeobox family. Bicoid subfamily.
Contains 1 homeobox DNA-binding domain.
- Developmental stageEmbryo.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Otx1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human Otx1 protein (ab114691)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"