For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequencePRAFLVKKPCVSTCKRNWSELPDEERGEIYVPVSLGFCPPQPYREPEPSV AEPPSCPLALNMSLRDSSYSMAPGPCVVAQLPSEDMGHLTDPQSRDHGF
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Ovo homolog like 1
- Ovo like 1(Drosophila)
- FunctionPutative transcription factor. Involved in hair formation and spermatogenesis. May function in the differentiation and/or maintenance of the urogenital system.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in fetal kidney, and also in adult pancreas and placenta. Not expressed in intestine, peripheral blood lymphocytes and ovary.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 4 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human OVOL1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human OVOL1 protein (ab116733)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"