For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMAEPWGNELASAAARGDLEQLTSLLQNNVN VNAQNGFGRTALQVMKLGNPEIARRLLLRGANPDLKDRTGFAVIHDAARA GFLDTLQTLLEFQADVNIEDNEGNLPLHLAAKEGHLRVVEFLVKHTASNV GHRNHKGDTACDLARLYGRNEVVSLMQANGAGGATNLQ
- Molecular weight21 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 168
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab119460 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.03% DTT, 10% Glycerol, 1.17% Sodium chloride
- CDK6 inhibitor p18
- CDKN 2C
- CDKN 6
- FunctionInteracts strongly with CDK6, weakly with CDK4. Inhibits cell growth and proliferation with a correlated dependence on endogenous retinoblastoma protein RB.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels found in skeletal muscle. Also found in pancreas and heart.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the CDKN2 cyclin-dependent kinase inhibitor family.
Contains 4 ANK repeats.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human p18 INK4c protein images
References for Recombinant Human p18 INK4c protein (ab119460)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"