For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMEWDNGTGQALGLPPTTCVYRENFKQLLLPPVYSAVLAAGLPLNICVITQ ICTSRRALTRTAVYTLNLALADLLYACSLPLLIYNYAQGDHWPFGDFACR LV
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 102
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- G coupled nucleotide receptor
- G protein coupled 6
- FunctionReceptor for extracellular UDP > UTP > ATP. The activity of this receptor is mediated by G proteins which activate a phosphatidylinositol-calcium second messenger system.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the G-protein coupled receptor 1 family.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human P2Y6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human P2Y6 protein (ab114708)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"