For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMSGEENPASKPTPVQDVQGDGRWMSLHHRFVADSKDKEPEVVFIGDSLVQ LMHQCEIWRELFSPLHALNFGIGGDGTQHVLWRLENGELEHIRPKIVVVW VGTNNHGHTAEQVTGGIKAIVQLVNERQPQARVVVLGLLPRGQHPNPLRE KNRQVNELVRAALAGHPRAHFLDADPGFVHSDGTISHHDMYDYLHLSRLG YTPVCRALHSLLLRLLAQDQGQGAPLLEPAP
- Molecular weight52 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 231
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- PAF acetylhydrolase 29 kDa subunit
- PAF AH 29 kDa subunit
- FunctionInactivates paf by removing the acetyl group at the sn-2 position. This is a catalytic subunit. Plays an important role during the development of brain.
- Tissue specificityIn the adult, expressed in brain, skeletal muscle, kidney, thymus, spleen, colon, testis, ovary and peripheral blood leukocytes. In the fetus, highest expression occurs in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 'GDSL' lipolytic enzyme family. Platelet-activating factor acetylhydrolase IB beta/gamma subunits subfamily.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PAFAH1B3 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PAFAH1B3 protein (ab114916)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"