For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTEGYFMEDGRCVQSCSISYYFDHSSENGYKSCKKCDISCLTCNGPGFKNC TSCPSGYLLDLGMCQMGAICKDATEESWAEGGFCMLVKKNNLCQRKVLQQ LCCKTCTFQG
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids804 to 913
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionLikely to represent a widespread endoprotease activity within the constitutive and regulated secretory pathway. Capable of cleavage at the RX(K/R)R consensus motif.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in T-lymphocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peptidase S8 family.
Contains 1 homo B/P domain.
Contains 1 PLAC domain.
- DomainThe propeptide domain acts as an intramolecular chaperone assisting the folding of the zymogen within the endoplasmic reticulum.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PC6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PC6 protein (ab114944)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"