For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PCDH7 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceKQLLRYRLAEEGPADVRIGNVASDLGIVTGSGEVTFSLESGSEYLKIDNL TGELSTSERRIDREKLPQCQMIFDENECFLDFEVSVIGPSQSWV
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids31 to 124
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- BH Pcdh
- BH protocadherin
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in brain and heart and at lower levels in various other tissues.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 7 cadherin domains.
modificationsIsoform C is phosphorylated upon DNA damage, probably by ATM or ATR.
- Cellular localizationCell membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PCDH7 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PCDH7 protein (ab116835)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"