For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PCNP protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMGSHMADGKAGDEKPEKSQRAGAAGGPEEE AEKPVKTKTVSSSNGGESSSRSAEKRSAEEEAADLPTKPTKISKFGFAIG SQTTKKASAISIKLGSSKPKETVPTLAPKTLSVAAAFNEDEDSEPEEMPP EAKMRMKNIGRDTPTSAGPNSFNKGKHGFSDNQKLWERNIKSHLGNVHDQ DN
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 178
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab113147 was purified using conventional chromatography.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 10% Glycerol, 0.02% DTT
- FunctionMay be involved in cell cycle regulation.
modificationsUbiquitinated; mediated by UHRF2 and leading to its subsequent proteasomal degradation.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PCNP protein images
References for Recombinant Human PCNP protein (ab113147)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"