For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PDAP1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMPKGGRKGGHKGRARQYTSPEEIDAQLQAEKQKAREEEEQKEGGDGAAGD PKKEKKSLDSDESEDEEDDYQQKRKGVEGLIDIENPNRVAQTTKKVTQLD LDGPKELSRREREEIEKQKAKERYMKMHLAGKTEQAKADLARLAIIRKQR EEAARKKEEERKAKDDATLSGKRMQSLSLNKLEHHHHHH
- Molecular weight22 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 181
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab99246 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, 100mM Sodium chloride, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 8.0
- 28 kDa heat- and acid-stable phosphoprotein
- 28kDa heat and acid stable phosphoprotein
- FunctionEnhances PDGFA-stimulated cell growth in fibroblasts, but inhibits the mitogenic effect of PDGFB.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDAP1 family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PDAP1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PDAP1 protein (ab99246)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"