For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceREKAYIPELQISFMEHIAMPIYKLLQDLFPKAAELYERVASNREHWTKVS HKFTIRGLPSNNSLDFLDEEYEVPDLDGTRAPINGCCSLDA
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids850 to 940
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris buffered saline, 0.3% Glutathione
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase
- cGMP dependent 3'5' cyclic phosphodiesterase
- cGMP stimulated phosphodiesterase 1
- FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and to a lesser extent in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE2 subfamily.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
- DomainGAF 1 functions as a dimerization domain, whereas GAF 2 binds cGMP, which causes activation of the catalytic activity of the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PDE2A protein images
References for Recombinant Human PDE2A protein (ab114923)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"