For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight130 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 941
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125613 was determined to be 6000 nmol/mg/min.
- Purity> 70
Purity determined to be >70% by densitometry.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase
- cGMP dependent 3'5' cyclic phosphodiesterase
- cGMP stimulated phosphodiesterase 1
- FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in brain and to a lesser extent in heart, placenta, lung, skeletal muscle, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE2 subfamily.
Contains 2 GAF domains.
- DomainGAF 1 functions as a dimerization domain, whereas GAF 2 binds cGMP, which causes activation of the catalytic activity of the enzyme.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PDE2A protein images
References for Recombinant human PDE2A protein (ab125613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"