For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceTPASSLVSKISAVQFPESADTTAKQSLGSHRALTYTQSAPDLSPQILTPP VICSSCGRPYSQGNPADEPLERSGVATRTPSRTDDTAQVTSDYETNNNSD SSDIVQNE
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids533 to 640
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris buffered saline
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase A
- cAMP phosphodiesterase myocardial cGMP inhibited
- CGI PDE
- FunctionCyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase with a dual-specificity for the second messengers cAMP and cGMP, which are key regulators of many important physiological processes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE3 subfamily.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PDE3A protein images
References for Recombinant Human PDE3A protein (ab114728)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"