For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight75 kDa including tags
- Amino acids287 to 712
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125647 was determined to be 83 nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 80
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.002% PMSF, 0.005% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP specific 3' 5' cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3''
- FunctionHydrolyzes the second messenger cAMP, which is a key regulator of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues but not in cells of the immune system.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; 3',5'-cyclic AMP degradation; AMP from 3',5'-cyclic AMP: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE4 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PDE4C protein images
References for Recombinant human PDE4C protein (ab125647)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"