For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: 17230 pmol/min/µg.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on Dry Ice. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 0.05% Tween 20, 3mM DTT, 25mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 5''-cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP specific 3' 5' cyclic phosphodiesterase 4C
- cAMP-specific 3''
- FunctionHydrolyzes the second messenger cAMP, which is a key regulator of many important physiological processes.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in various tissues but not in cells of the immune system.
- PathwayPurine metabolism; 3',5'-cyclic AMP degradation; AMP from 3',5'-cyclic AMP: step 1/1.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cyclic nucleotide phosphodiesterase family. PDE4 subfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PDE4C protein images
SDS-PAGE - PDE4C protein (Active) (ab80334)
10% SDS-PAGE, Coomassie staining.
Lane 1: ab80334, 3µg.Lane 2: Protein marker.
Functional Studies - PDE4C protein (Active) (ab80334)
Image showing specific activity of ab80334.
References for Recombinant human PDE4C protein (ab80334)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"