For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MLYSSSDDVI ELTPSNFNRE VIQSDSLWLV EFYAPWCGHC QRLTPEWKKA ATALKDVVKV GAVDADKHHS LGGQYGVQGF PTIKIFGSNK NRPEDYQGGR TGEAIVDAAL SALRQLVKDR LGGRSGGYSS GKQGRSDSSS KKDVIELTDD SFDKNVLDSE DVWMVEFYAP WCGHCKNLEP EWAAAASEVK EQTKGKVKLA AVDATVNQVL ASRYGIRGFP TIKIFQKGES PVDYDGGRTR SDIVSRALDL FSDNAPPPEL LEIINEDIAK RTCEEHQLCV VAVLPHILDT GAAGRNSYLE VLLKLADKYK KKMWGWLWTE AGAQSELETA LGIGGFGYPA MAAINARKMK FALLKGSFSE QGINEFLREL SFGRGSTAPV GGGAFPTIVE REPWDGRDGE LPVEDDIDLS DVELDDLGKD EL
- Molecular weight49 kDa including tags
- Amino acids20 to 440
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 90
ab101048 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 20mM Tris HCl, 2mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Endoplasmic reticulum protein 5
- ER protein 5
- FunctionMay function as a chaperone that inhibits aggregation of misfolded proteins. Plays a role in platelet aggregation and activation by agonists such as convulxin, collagen and thrombin.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in platelets (at protein level).
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein disulfide isomerase family.
Contains 2 thioredoxin domains.
- Cellular localizationEndoplasmic reticulum lumen. Cell membrane. Melanosome. Identified by mass spectrometry in melanosome fractions from stage I to stage IV.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PDIA6 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PDIA6 protein (ab101048)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"