For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKAARFVLRSAGSLNGAGLVPREVEHFSRYSPSPLSMKQLLDFGSENACE RTSFAFLRQELPVRLANILKEIDILPTQLVNTSSVQLVKSWYIQSLMDLV EFHEKSPDDQKALSDFVDTLIKVRNRHHNVVPTMAQGIIEYKDACTVDPV TNQNLQYFLDRFYMNRISTRMLMNQHILIFSDSQTGNPSHIGSIDPNCDV VAVVQDAFECSRMLCDQYYLSSPELKLTQVNGKFPDQPIHIVYVPSHLHH MLFELFKNAMRATVEHQENQPSLTPIEVIVVLGKEDLTIKISDRGGGVPL RIIDRLFSYTYSTAPTPVMDNSRNAPLAGFGYGLPISRLYAKYFQGDLNL YSLSGYGTDAIIYLKALSSESIEKLPVFNKSAFKHYQMSSEADDWCIPSR EPKNLAKEVAM
- Molecular weight71 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 411
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesBest use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- [Pyruvate dehydrogenase [lipoamide]] kinase isozyme 4
- FunctionInhibits the mitochondrial pyruvate dehydrogenase complex by phosphorylation of the E1 alpha subunit, thus contributing to the regulation of glucose metabolism.
- Tissue specificityUbiquitous; highest levels of expression in heart and skeletal muscle.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PDK/BCKDK protein kinase family.
Contains 1 histidine kinase domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion matrix.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PDK4 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PDK4 protein (ab112337)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"