For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PEF1 protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 20% Glycerol, 50mM Tris acetate, 1mM EDTA, pH 7.5
- PEF protein with a long N terminal hydrophobic domain
- Sequence similaritiesContains 5 EF-hand domains.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Membrane. Membrane-associated in the presence of C.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PEF1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PEF1 protein (ab75667)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"