For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRHLREYQELLNVKMALDIEIATYRKLLEGEESRISVPVHSFASLNIKTTV PEVEPPQDSHSRKTVLIKTIETRNGEVVTESQKEQRSELDKSSAHSY
- Molecular weight36 kDa including tags
- Amino acids374 to 470
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- NEF 4
- Neurofilament 4
- FunctionClass-III neuronal intermediate filament protein.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the intermediate filament family.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Peripherin protein images
References for Recombinant Human Peripherin protein (ab114336)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"