For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific activity : 2.12 U/mg
One unit will cause the oxidation of 1µmole of NADPH at 25°C at pH 7.5.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 20mM HEPES, pH 7.4
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- ReconstitutionPackaging size : 0.5 mg
- Alu co repressor 1
- Alu corepressor 1
- FunctionReduces hydrogen peroxide and alkyl hydroperoxides with reducing equivalents provided through the thioredoxin system. Involved in intracellular redox signaling.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the peroxiredoxin 2 family.
Contains 1 thioredoxin domain.
- Cellular localizationMitochondrion. Cytoplasm. Peroxisome.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human Peroxiredoxin 5 protein images
References for Recombinant human Peroxiredoxin 5 protein (ab82658)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"