For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MAQADIALIG LAVMGQNLIL NMNDHGFVVC AFNRTVSKVD DFLANEAKGT KVVGAQSLKE MVSKLKKPRR IILLVKAGQA VDDFIEKLVP LLDTGDIIID GGNSEYRDTT RRCRDLKAKG ILFVGSGVSG GEEGARYGPS LMPGGNKEAW PHIKTIFQGI AAKVGTGEPC CDWVGDEGAG HFVKMVHNGI EYGDMQLICE AYHLMKDVLG MAQDEMAQAF EDWNKTELDS FLIEITANIL KFQDTDGKHL LPKIRDSAGQ KGTGKWTAIS ALEYGVPVTL IGEAVFARCL SSLKDERIQA SKKLKGPQKF QFDGDKKSFL EDIRKALYAS KIISYAQGFM LLRQAATEFG WTLNYGGIAL MWRGGCIIRS VFLGKIKDAF DRNPELQNLL LDDFFKSAVE NCQDSWRRAV STGVQAGIPM PCFTTALSFY DGYRHEMLPA SLIQAQRDYF GAHTYELLAK PGQFIHTNWT GHGGTVSSSS YNA.
- Molecular weight55 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 483
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab116428 was purified by proprietary chromatographic techniques and filter sterilized.
- Additional notesab116428 although stable at 4°C for 30 days, should be stored desiccated below -20°C for periods greater than 30 days. Please avoid freeze-thaw cycles.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C long term. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.02% DTT, 0.58% Sodium chloride, 10% Glycerol
- 6 phosphogluconate dehydrogenase, decarboxylating
- 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase
- FunctionCatalyzes the oxidative decarboxylation of 6-phosphogluconate to ribulose 5-phosphate and CO(2), with concomitant reduction of NADP to NADPH.
- PathwayCarbohydrate degradation; pentose phosphate pathway; D-ribulose 5-phosphate from D-glucose 6-phosphate (oxidative stage): step 3/3.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the 6-phosphogluconate dehydrogenase family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human PGD protein (ab116428)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"