For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceAQPPRLSRSGASSLWDPASPAPTSGPRPRLWEGQDVLARWTDGLLYLGTI KKVDSAREVCLVQFEDDSQFLVLWKDISPAALPGEELLCCVCRSETVVP
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids2 to 100
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- FunctionTranscriptional repressor. May promote methylation of histone H3 on 'Lys-27' by the PRC2/EED-EZH2 complex.
- Tissue specificityHighest levels in heart, skeletal muscle, and pancreas, lower levels in brain, placenta, lung, liver and kidney.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 2 PHD-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus. Localizes specifically to the promoters of numerous target genes.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PHF1 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PHF1 protein (ab114620)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"