For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceVPEAIKFLVTWHTIDADAPELSHVLCWAPTDPPTGLSYFSSMYPPHPLTA QYGVKVLRSFPPDAILFYIPQIVQALRYDKMGYVREYILWAASKSQLLAH QFIWNMKTNI
- Molecular weight38 kDa
- Amino acids338 to 447
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- EC 126.96.36.199
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase alpha
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase catalytic alpha polypeptide
- FunctionActs on phosphatidylinositol (PtdIns) in the first committed step in the production of the second messenger inositol-1,4,5,-trisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously. Highest levels in placenta and brain. Little or no expression in lung, liver, pancreas, testis or leukocytes.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family. Type III PI4K subfamily.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha protein images
References for Recombinant Human Phosphatidylinositol 4 kinase III alpha protein (ab114905)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"