For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityActivity: 3 nmol/mg/min using phosphatidylinositol as the substrate.
- Purity> 95
This protein was purified by affinity chromatography.
- Additional notesFor long term storage it is recommended to add a carrier protein (0.1% HSA or BSA).
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 50% Glycerol, 50mM Sodium chloride, 25mM Tris, 0.5mM Magnesium chloride, pH 8.0
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase 110 kDa catalytic subunit delta
- 5-bisphosphate 3-kinase catalytic subunit delta isoform
- Tissue specificityExpressed predominantly in leukocytes.
- PathwayPhospholipid metabolism; phosphatidylinositol phosphate biosynthesis.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
modificationsAutophosphorylation on Ser-1039 results in the almost complete inactivation of the lipid kinase activity.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant human PI 3 Kinase p110 delta protein (ab68613)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"