For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PID1 protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight19 kDa
- Amino acids83 to 250
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- Ab1 119
- FunctionIncreases proliferation of preadipocytes without affecting adipocytic differentiation.
- Tissue specificityExpressed in subcutaneous fat, heart, skeletal muscle, brain, colon, thymus, spleen, kidney, liver, small intestine, placenta, lung and peripheral blood leukocyte.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PID domain.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human PID1 protein (ab127586)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"