For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Amino acids469 to 1204
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activitySpecific Activity: 280 nmol/min/mg
- Purity> 75
Assessed by densitometry.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 3 kinase C2 domain containing gamma polypeptide
- Phosphatidylinositol-4-phosphate 3-kinase C2 domain-containing subunit gamma
- FunctionIn vitro, phosphorylates PtdIns and PtdIns4P but not PtdIns(4,5)P2.
- Tissue specificityHighly expressed in liver, prostate and testis. Lower levels in small intestine, kidney and pancreas.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PI3/PI4-kinase family.
Contains 1 C2 domain.
Contains 1 PI3K/PI4K domain.
Contains 1 PX (phox homology) domain.
- Cellular localizationMembrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PIK3C2G protein images
References for Recombinant human PIK3C2G protein (ab125595)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"