For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight96 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 540
- TagsGST tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Biological activityThe specific activity of ab125547 was determined to be 220nmol/min/mg.
- Purity> 70
Assessed by densitometry.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.31% Glutathione, 0.002% PMSF, 0.004% DTT, 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.003% EDTA, 25% Glycerol, 0.88% Sodium chloride
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- MSS 4
- Phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase type 1 beta
- FunctionMediates RAC1-dependent reorganization of actin filaments (By similarity). Participates in the biosynthesis of phosphatidylinositol-4,5-bisphosphate.
- Tissue specificityDetected in heart, pancreas, brain, kidney, skeletal muscle and lung.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
- Cellular localizationEndomembrane system. Associated with membranes.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PIP5K1 beta protein images
References for Recombinant human PIP5K1 beta protein (ab125547)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"