For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceE. coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight30 kDa
- Amino acids21 to 278
- TagsHis-DHFR tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at -20ºC.
Constituents: 0.32% Tris HCl, 0.58% Sodium chloride
- ReconstitutionReconstitute with water to desired concentration.
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate 5 kinase 2 alpha
- 1 phosphatidylinositol 4 phosphate kinase
- FunctionCatalyzes the phosphorylation of phosphatidylinositol-5-phosphate on the fourth hydroxyl of the myo-inositol ring, to form phosphatidylinositol-4,5-biphosphate.
- Tissue specificityExpressed ubiquitously, with high levels in the brain. Present in most tissues, except notably skeletal muscle and small intestine.
- Sequence similaritiesContains 1 PIPK domain.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human PIP5K2 alpha protein (ab127255)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"