For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PITPNB protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHHSSGLVPRGSHMVLIKEFRVVLPCSVQEYQVGQLYSVAEAS KNETGGGEGIEVLKNEPYEKDGEKGQYTHKIYHLKSKVPAFVRMIAPEGS LVFHEKAWNAYPYCRTIVTNEYMKDDFFIKIETWHKPDLGTLENVHGLDP NTWKTVEIVHIDIADRSQVEPADYKADEDPALFQSVKTKRGPLGPNWKKE LANSPDCPQMCAYKLVTIKFKWWGLQSKVENFIQKQEKRIFTNFHRQLFC WIDKWIDLTMEDIRRMEDETQKELETMRKRGSVRGTSAADV
- Molecular weight34 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 271
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101091 was purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Preservative: 0% None
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 1mM DTT, pH 8.0
- Phosphatidylinositol transfer protein beta isoform
- FunctionCatalyzes the transfer of PtdIns and phosphatidylcholine between membranes.
- Tissue specificityWidely expressed in various tissues including brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the PtdIns transfer protein family. PI transfer class I subfamily.
modificationsConstitutive phosphorylation of Ser-262 has no effect on phospholipid transfer activity but is required for Golgi targeting.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Golgi apparatus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PITPNB protein images
References for Recombinant Human PITPNB protein (ab101091)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"