For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Related Products
- Substrate reagent
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notes
ab204856 (CREB peptide) can be utilized as a substrate for assessing kinase activity
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 150mM Sodium chloride, 0.25mM DTT, 0.1mM EGTA, 0.1mM EDTA, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.5
This product is an active protein and may elicit a biological response in vivo, handle with caution.
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase catalytic subunit gamma
- FunctionPhosphorylates a large number of substrates in the cytoplasm and the nucleus.
- Tissue specificityTestis specific. But important tissues such as brain and ovary have not been analyzed for the content of transcript.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the protein kinase superfamily. AGC Ser/Thr protein kinase family. cAMP subfamily.
Contains 1 AGC-kinase C-terminal domain.
Contains 1 protein kinase domain.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant human PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) protein images
References for Recombinant human PKA gamma (catalytic subunit) protein (ab60838)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"