For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PKA regulatory subunit I beta protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceBaculovirus infected Sf9 cells
- Amino Acid Sequence
- Molecular weight52 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 381
- TagsHis tag C-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 90
ab102106 is >90% pure as determined by densitometry.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Preservative: 150mM Imidazole
Constituents: 25% Glycerol, 50mM Tris HCl, 50mM Sodium phosphate, 300mM Sodium chloride, 2mM DTT, 0.1mM PMSF, pH 7.0
- cAMP dependent protein kinase type I beta regulatory subunit
- cAMP-dependent protein kinase type I-beta regulatory subunit
- Tissue specificityFour types of regulatory chains are found: I-alpha, I-beta, II-alpha, and II-beta. Their expression varies among tissues and is in some cases constitutive and in others inducible.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the cAMP-dependent kinase regulatory chain family.
Contains 2 cyclic nucleotide-binding domains.
modificationsThe pseudophosphorylation site binds to the substrate-binding region of the catalytic chain, resulting in the inhibition of its activity.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PKA regulatory subunit I beta protein images
References for Recombinant Human PKA regulatory subunit I beta protein (ab102106)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"