For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PLAGL1 / ZAC protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceQPMQPLPESLASLHPSVSPGSPPPPLPNHKYNTTSTSYSPLASLPLKADT KGFCNISLFEDLPLQEPQSPQKLNPGFDLAKGNAGKVNLPKELPADAVNL
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids273 to 372
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.79% Tris HCl, 0.3% Glutathione
- Lost on Transformation
- Lost on transformation 1
- FunctionShows weak transcriptional activatory activity. Transcriptional regulator of the type 1 receptor for pituitary adenylate cyclase-activating polypeptide.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the krueppel C2H2-type zinc-finger protein family.
Contains 7 C2H2-type zinc fingers.
- Cellular localizationNucleus.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PLAGL1 / ZAC protein images
References for Recombinant Human PLAGL1 / ZAC protein (ab116743)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"