For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMKHHHHHHHM LVPRGS GKKE KPEKKVKKSD CGEWQWSVCV PTSGDCGLGT REGTRTGAEC KQTMKTQRCK IPCNWKKQFG AECKYQFQAW GECDLNTALK TRTGSLKRAL HNAECQKTVT ISKPCGKLTK PKPQAESKKK KKEGKKQEKM LD
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Purity> 95
ab73236 was purified by a three-step procedure using affinity Ni-NTA chromatography and size exclusion chromatography before and after refolding.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid repeated freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.1M PBS, 0.1M Sodium chloride, pH 7.2
- ReconstitutionAdd 0.2 ml of PBS pH 7.2 and let the lyophilized pellet dissolve completely.
- FunctionHeparin binding mitogenic protein. Has neurite extension activity.
- Tissue specificityOsteoblast and brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the pleiotrophin family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
References for Recombinant Human Pleiotrophin protein (ab73236)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"