For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PLTP protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceFPGCKIRVTSKALELVKQEGLRFLEQELETITIPDLRGKEGHFYYNISEV KVTELQLTSSELDFQPQQELMLQITNASLGLRFRRQLLYWFLKVYDFLST FITSGMRFLLNQQICPVLYHAGTVLLNSLLDTVPVRSSVDELVGIDYSLM KDPVASTSNLDMDFRGAFFPLTERNWSLPNRAVEPQLQEEERMVYVAFSE FFFDSAMESYFRAGALQLLLVGDKVPHDLDMLLRATYFGSIVLLSPAVID SPLKLELRVLAPPRCTIKPSGTTISVTASVTIALVPPDQPEVQLSSMTMD ARLSAKMALRGKALRTQLDLRRFRIYSNHSALESLALIPLQAPLKTMLQI GVMPMLNERTWRGVQIPLPEGINFVHEVVTNHAGFLTIGADLHFAKGLRE VIEKNRPADVRASTAPTPSTAAV
- Molecular weight72 kDa including tags
- Amino acids19 to 441
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 µg/ul.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- BPI fold containing family E
- FunctionConverts HDL into larger and smaller particles. May play a key role in extracellular phospholipid transport and modulation of hdl particles.
- Tissue specificityWide tissue distribution. Placenta > pancreas > lung > kidney > heart > liver > skeletal muscle > brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the BPI/LBP/Plunc superfamily. BPI/LBP family.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PLTP protein images
References for Recombinant Human PLTP protein (ab114581)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"