For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceSELLEDYYQSGRMLLRMSQALGRIVLAGREMTRLAGFTARITELMQVLKD LNHGKYERTMVSQQEKGIEGVQVIPLIPGAGEIIIADNIIKFDHVPLAT
- Molecular weight37 kDa including tags
- Amino acids351 to 449
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- 70 kDa peroxisomal membrane protein
- ABC 43
- ABC D3
- FunctionProbable transporter. The nucleotide-binding fold acts as an ATP-binding subunit with ATPase activity.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the ABC transporter superfamily. ABCD family. Peroxisomal fatty acyl CoA transporter (TC 3.A.1.203) subfamily.
Contains 1 ABC transmembrane type-1 domain.
Contains 1 ABC transporter domain.
- Cellular localizationPeroxisome membrane.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PMP70 protein images
References for Recombinant Human PMP70 protein (ab114321)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"