For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PPCDC protein
- Protein lengthFull length protein
- SourceEscherichia coli
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGSSHHHHHH SSGLVPRGSH MEPKASCPAA APLMERKFHV LVGVTGSVAA LKLPLLVSKL LDIPGLEVAV VTTERAKHFY SPQDIPVTLY SDADEWEMWK SRSDPVLHID LRRWADLLLV APLDANTLGK VASGICDNLL TCVMRAWDRS KPLLFCPAMN TAMWEHPITA QQVDQLKAFG YVEIPCVAKK LVCGDEGLGA MAEVGTIVDK VKEVLFQHSG FQQS
- Molecular weight25 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 204
- TagsHis tag N-Terminus
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Mass spectrometry
- Purity> 95
ab101184 is purified using conventional chromatography techniques.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped at 4°C. Store at +4°C short term (1-2 weeks). Upon delivery aliquot. Store at -20°C or -80°C. Avoid freeze / thaw cycle.
Constituents: 10% Glycerol, 20mM Tris HCl, 100mM Sodium chloride, 1mM DTT, pH 8
- FunctionNecessary for the biosynthesis of coenzyme A. Catalyzes the decarboxylation of 4-phosphopantothenoylcysteine to form 4'-phosphopantotheine.
- PathwayCofactor biosynthesis; coenzyme A biosynthesis; CoA from (R)-pantothenate: step 3/5.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the HFCD (homo-oligomeric flavin containing Cys decarboxylase) superfamily.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PPCDC protein images
References for Recombinant Human PPCDC protein (ab101184)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"