For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- Product nameRecombinant Human PPP2R2C protein
- Protein lengthProtein fragment
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMGEDTDTRKINHSFLRDHSYVTEADIISTVEFNHTGELLATGDKGGRVVI FQREPESKNAPHSQGEYDVYSTFQSHEPEFDYLKSLEIEEKINKIKWLPQ QNAAHSLLST
- Molecular weight38 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 110
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- B55 gamma
- Gamma isoform of regulatory subunit B55 protein phosphatase 2
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B family.
Contains 7 WD repeats.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PPP2R2C protein images
References for Recombinant Human PPP2R2C protein (ab114748)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"