For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceRLNPQYPMFRAPPPLPPVYSMETETPTAEDIQLLKRTVETEAVQMLKDIK KEKVLLRRKSELPQDVYTIKALEAHKRAEEFLTASQEAL
- Molecular weight35 kDa including tags
- Amino acids514 to 602
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
This protein is best used within three months from the date of receipt.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- FunctionThe B regulatory subunit might modulate substrate selectivity and catalytic activity, and also might direct the localization of the catalytic enzyme to a particular subcellular compartment.
- Tissue specificityIsoform Delta-2 is widely expressed. Isoform Delta-1 is highly expressed in brain.
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the phosphatase 2A regulatory subunit B56 family.
- Cellular localizationCytoplasm. Nucleus. Nuclear in interphase, nuclear during mitosis.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human PPP2R5D protein images
References for Recombinant Human PPP2R5D protein (ab114548)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"