For the best experience on the Abcam website please upgrade to a modern browser such as Google Chrome
- SourceWheat germ
- Amino Acid Sequence
- SequenceMHAAEIMGPLSAPPCTEHIKWKGLLLTVETPKPSISSSNLNPREAMETVI LTCNPETPDASYLWWMNGQSLPMTHRMQLSETNRTLFLFGVTKYTAGPYE CEIWNSGSASRSDPVTLNLLHGPDLPRIFPSVTSYYSGENLDLSCFADSN PPAQYSWTINGKFQLSGQKLFIPQITPKHNGLYACSARNSATGEESSTSL TIRVIAPPGLGTFAFNNPT
- Molecular weight50 kDa including tags
- Amino acids1 to 219
Our Abpromise guarantee covers the use of
in the following tested applications.
The application notes include recommended starting dilutions; optimal dilutions/concentrations should be determined by the end user.
- Additional notesProtein concentration is above or equal to 0.05 mg/ml.
Best use within three months from the date of receipt of this protein.
Concentration information loading...
Preparation and Storage
- Stability and Storage
Shipped on dry ice. Upon delivery aliquot and store at -80ºC. Avoid freeze / thaw cycles.
Constituents: 0.3% Glutathione, 0.79% Tris HCl
- Sequence similaritiesBelongs to the immunoglobulin superfamily. CEA family.
Contains 2 Ig-like C2-type (immunoglobulin-like) domains.
Contains 1 Ig-like V-type (immunoglobulin-like) domain.
- Developmental stagePSBG are produced in high quantity during pregnancy.
- Cellular localizationSecreted.
Information by UniProt
Recombinant Human Pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 11 images
References for Recombinant Human Pregnancy specific beta 1 glycoprotein 11 (ab117041)
has not yet been referenced specifically in any publications.
Please note: All products are "FOR RESEARCH USE ONLY AND ARE NOT INTENDED FOR DIAGNOSTIC OR THERAPEUTIC USE"